Successful Raffles Help Our Programs!
We had a successful Mardi Gras Raffle fundraiser, and then two smaller raffles immediately following.
Mardi Gras Raffle
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who purchased chances and donated during our Mardi Gras Raffle, especially our sponsors including Laura and Matthew Photography! You all helped make this event a success!
With all of your support we raised just over $4,000, which is a very respectable amount for an organization with as small a budget as ours.
The winners of our prizes were as follows
- $500 GRAND PRIZE sponsored by Blue Mantle Media: Erika Tuttle
- 30″ Pikler Triangle: Susan Smith
- Norwex Cleaning Supplies Basket: Sara Schadler
- Handcrafted Soaps Basket: Maryanna Hiester
- Charcuterie Basket: Donna Twyford
- Coffee and Biscotti Basket: Ann Velasco
- Coffee and Chocolate Basket: Michael Allan
We really hope to have our main event in person next year, but we will certainly have some nice prizes available in an online raffle again next year for those who cannot join us in person.
Appaloosa Family Passes
We were pleased also to have two Family Passes for the Appaloosa Roots Music Fest for later raffles. The first was raffled off at a local Mardi Gras party and was won by Sara and Ken Wear. The second was raffled off at the Ben David Warner Trio concert at the Sycamore Center in downtown Steubenville. This one was won by Robbie Crowe.
Thanks again to everyone who purchased chances for those two raffles!