Our tuition is modest by Montessori standards. Nationally, the median tuition for one year of Montessori for ages 3 to 6 is $7,300. In addition to having comparatively low tuition we intend to reduce the burden on needy families further through tuition reduction.
Here are our rates:
Montessori Children’s House per student per year*:
- $2,200 for full-day (8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.)
- $1,400 for half-day (8:30 to 11:30 a.m.)
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Atrium per student per year:
- $200 for the various afternoon programs
* First-Year Montessori Special!
Since our first year will be a class of only 10, doing only half day programs, we will offer this first year for just $500.
We do not want money to be a reason families do not bring their children to our programs. While our costs are a fraction of the average program, we understand that even these numbers may be steep for some families. We are working to have sufficient fundraising in place so that tuition is reduced along a sliding scale according to the family’s income.
To inquire about tuition reduction please contact us »
Payment plans are available. Payment can be made in one large payment for the full amount, or over the course of the nine months of the school year in installments.
Payment can be made via check, credit card (via PayPal), or bank transfer (via PopMoney.com).
- Checks can be made payable to Hilltop Children’s House and mailed to:
Hilltop Children’s House
117 S. Hollywood Blvd.
Steubenville, OH 43952
- Credit cards can be used to pay via PayPal.com by either paying in one lump sum or signing up for a subscription for the appropriate amount. A small service fee will apply for processing.
- Direct bank transfers can be set up via PopMoney.com using our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. A small service fee will apply for PopMoney payments.
We will be happy to work with you to set up the payment plan that will work for you.