There lots of things that we need help with at the Hilltop Children’s House!
We’re working hard toward opening this fall with a few kids already signed up for the program, but to do so we need some things to be done fairly soon.
- The back door needs to be rehung so that it swings outward.
- The floor in the back room needs to be redone completely.
- The carpet in the main room needs to be cleaned.
- The back porch needs to be demolished and rebuilt.
- Landscaping works is needed out front and some in the back.
- A busted up concrete staircase needs to be removed.
- Windows need to be sealed and covered over with plastic for the winter.
You can see more in the pictures below.
If you’re able and interested in helping out with labor, materials, or please drop us a line: [email protected] or contact Tom directly at 703-517-8735.